Information we collect
- Personal identification information (email, phone no.)
- Financial information (crypto wallet address)
- Online identifiers (Geo location/tracking details, browser fingerprint, OS, browser name and version, and/or personal IP addresses)
- App’s usage dates
We also collect device information using „Cookies“.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies automatically. You may, at your discretion, block or delete cookies and similar unique identifiers if your browser or device settings allow it. However, please note that if you refuse certain cookies, the we cannot ensure that the Service will be duly delivered. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
How do we use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you in order to provide the Service and to operate it. Additionally, we use this personal information to:
- To communicate with you,
- To optimize or improve the Services,
- To provide with information or advertising related to our products or services,
- To provide reporting and analytics,
- To provide troubleshooting, support services or to answer questions,
- To prevent risk and fraud on our platform,
- To test out features or additional services,
- To ask for ratings and/or reviews of services,
- To improve our services applications and website.
We will only send information about you to other companies or people if we need to share your information to provide the products or services you have requested.
We will send your information to other companies or people if:
- We have your permission to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the products or services you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work with us to provide Services;
- Permitted Disclosures: we reserve the right to disclose any information we collect in connection with the Services, without further notice to you (1) to any successor to our business as a result of any merger, acquisition or similar transaction and (2) to any law enforcement or regulatory authority to the extent required by law or if disclosure is necessary to investigate fraud or any threat to the safety of any individual, to protect our company legal rights or to protect the rights of third parties.
Possibility to access and update information
Please contact us sending email to
and we'll react to your request to review correct, amend, update or delete personal information held in our database. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We have the right to verify your identity in order to provide such request.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We use a range of third parties to assist in providing our Services. They provide cloud hosting and storage services; content delivery and review services; assist in providing customer support; as well as incident tracking, response, diagnosis and resolution services: Google, Zendesk, MailerLite, Algolia, Amazon,
Additionally, we may share your Personal Information with vendors we use to send our marketing materials and to conduct our advertising campaigns (including behavioral advertising as described bellow).
We may also release your Personal Information:
- In responding to a lawful request or legal process, or otherwise to comply with laws or regulatory requirements,
- To protect the rights and property of our company, our partners, customers.
We comply with all privacy legislation throughout the world, including the GDPR legislation in Europe.
Behavioral Advertising and Your Online Choices
As described above, we may use your Personal Information to serve you with marketing or advertising, including through targeted advertisements. For more information about targeted or behavioral advertising, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. If you would like to opt-out of the use of your personal information for purposes of targeted advertising, please use the opt-out portal of the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://optout.aboutads.info) or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/).
Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
If you are located in the EEA, you have certain rights under European law with respect to your personal data, including the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.
Additionally, if you are located in the EEA, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil our Service to you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. If we are unable to process information for this purpose, we would not be able to provide the Service. Please note that your information can be transferred outside of Europe.
If you wish to file a complaint relating to use of our services, you can reach out to us using the contact information below. You can also file a complaint with an applicable data protection authority.
Accuracy and Retention of Data
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do so. If your data changes (for example, if you have a new email address), then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your Personal Information. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you with our Services. Additionally, your contact information such as your name, email address, and telephone number for marketing purposes is retained on an ongoing basis until you unsubscribe (thereafter we will add your details to our suppression list indefinitely); content that you post on our website such as support desk comments, photographs, videos, blog posts, and other content may be kept indefinitely after you close your account for audit and crime prevention purposes; information collected via technical means such as cookies, webpage counters, and other analytics tools is kept for a period of up to one year from the expiry of the cookie.
We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our Agreements.
Limitation of liability
Although we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of any information we collect, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. Therefore, by accessing our website, submitting Registration Data to us, or signing up for the the Services, you acknowledge and agree to not hold us liable for any disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or through the unauthorized acts of third parties, including but not limited to, our employees who are acting outside the scope of their authority.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us using the contacts provided below: